What I find completely amazing is this wordpress community. Never did I imagine when I started blogging,that this would happen. I just thought I had something to say, and maybe someone might get something out of reading it. Suddenly I now have friends all over the world. I find myself loving these people deeply, and we have never met.
There are two people in particular that I want to thank right now. The first is Sindy at bluebutterfliesandme. She welcomed me into this community right away. I can’t even remember how I met you, Sindy, You have helped me figure out this whole blogging thing, and have been very generous and patient, showing me how to do these crazy techno things. You are such a creative blogger, and have brought people together into deep conversations within this community. Thank you. Thank you for your friendship. While I have you here, I have 2 more things to say. 1) Thank you for nominating me for the Leibster Award, which I accept! 2) I am nominating you for another award, The Creative Blogger Award (because you are, even though you may already have it, but I didn’t see it on your site.)
This brings me to Ka at Fiesta Estrellas. You are a fairly new friend, Ka, and I am so grateful to have met you. Did I meet you through Sindy? I think so. The more I get to know you, the deeper I know this friendship will be. You have a beautiful, loving and warm heart. Thank you so much for nominating me for The Creative Blogger Award. I am honored.
For the Leibster award, the rules are to thank the person who nominated me, and to link back to their site. Display the award on my site. Tell 11 random facts about myself and nominate 11 bloggers, and let them know they are nominated.
For the Creative Blogger Award, the rules are to thank the person who nominated me, display the award and nominate 10 other bloggers, letting them know they are nominated.
Ready? Drum roll….. ok, wait. If you have the award already, just know I felt you deserved it and I hope it makes you smile. If you don’t accept awards, same deal. 🙂
There are 3 people on Ka’s list that I would have nominated . You probably know who you are, since you didn’t end up on my list, having already been nominated by her.
Random facts about me:
- My favorite color is periwinkle (really almost any shade in the blue, purple, lavender, pink colors…but also love green.)
- I was a horse when I was a child – sometimes a flying one. I still gallop or trot when I run, to this day.
- The first movie I remember is Bambi.
- I talk to myself out loud…a lot.
- I accidentally killed a baby chicken when I was 5. It was really hard to catch, and just when I caught it, my mom called me in for a nap. I put it under a bucket just until I got up, but then I sort of forgot until the next day when I remembered with that sinking feeling….
- My passion is Nature. Would any of you have ever guessed that?
- My favorite song is Imagine by John Lennon. In close second come so many other songs, especially ones to which I can sing along.
- I still have friends that I met when I was 4.
- I still feel guilty about that baby chick.
- I made all the accent tiles for our house, and peeled all the trees in it by hand.
- I spent lots of time in my 20s traveling around in my VW van, wandering happily, and exploring many beautiful places. That was before all those places got crowded.
Thank you again Ka and Sindy! Big heartfelt hugs! ❤